THE INDIA-US CHAMBER OF COMMERCE OF SOUTH FLORIDA
MIAMI | FORT LAUDERDALE | PALM BEACH
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
Striving to improve and develop the economic, commercial, financial and intercultural relationships and partnerships, while showcasing the knowledge, growth and success of the Indian-American professionals within all businesses and industries.
WHO WE ARE…
PROFESSIONAL & INDUSTRY LEADERS WORKING TOGETHER,
TO SERVE THE SOUTH FLORIDA BUSINESS COMMUNITY
Our team comprises of Board of Directors, Executive Directors, Committees that support the daily operations of the IUCC,SFL. The leadership are from distinct business backgrounds that cover different professions and industries. These include Accounting, Finance, Law, Media, Education, International Affairs, Real Estate, Technology, Engineering, and Medicine.
- Advocate for businesses in South Florida to prosper and grow
- Increase professional development opportunities within the South Florida Community via referrals, employment, education, etc.
- Function as a main local resource for business in the South Florida Community
- Contribute to the overall economic development of the South Florida Community
- Promote business in the South Florida community
- Organize business events, panels, and programs
- Consider public policy as well as industry and subject matter specific business initiatives designed to create engagement amongst members, non-members, and others
- Work hand-in-hand with other local business organizations and chambers of commerce as a unified business force to lift and improve South Florida’s economic and civic life
- Strive to make Indian American diversity and inclusion a priority for South Florida’s business community
- Serve as a catalyst for Indian-American professionals seeking employment in South Florida and employers seeking local talent to hire in South Florida
South Florida is a hub of business opportunities for global businesses and entrepreneurs.
Miami, Fort Lauderdale and the Palm Beaches is a hotspot for the business world and is known for setting trends. South Florida is an innovative international businesses hub for the world. The IUCC,SFL can help you network within various industries and be your guide through the magnificent hot spot of Miami.
Sign Up For Our Quarterly Newsletter to Find Out About Our Upcoming Events
OUR FINGERPRINTS ARE ALL OVER MIAMI
SERVING THE BUSINESS COMMUNITY FOR ALMOST 20 YEARS!
The India-US Chamber of Commerce (IUCC,SFL) of South Florida is a group of business professionals ranging from CEO’s to entrepreneurs that help in the economic development of the Indian-American community and the rest of the South Asian diaspora.
The IUCC,SFL provides a support system of resources for local and international businesses for both India and the United States. With a large network of very successful professionals in South Florida, the IUCC,SFL provides a valuable forum for networking that aims to showcase the Indian-American business community.
The IUCC,SFL celebrated fifteen (15) years as an organization after launching on May 13, 2004.
with other local business organizations and chambers of commerce as a unified business force to economically improve South Florida and the quality of the work force; through education and “racial diversity” leadership.
Knowledge • Expertise • Empowerment
Indian-Americans are the fastest growing professional group in the United States.
Indian-American’s education and qualifications have led them to be in the top management positions and lead local companies to become global. With a focus on education along with hard work, the median household income for Indian immigrants is now typically higher than that of the overall foreign and native-born population- making the Indian-Americans one of the most successful ethnic groups in the United States.